These awards mean the world to us. But what do they mean to you?

Homes are judged on far more than just how they look. 65% of the scoring concentrates on the quality of workmanship, with the remaining 35% focusing on design, style and functionality criteria. Only the highest scoring homes are awarded Gold, Silver or Bronze.

When you choose Greenland Homes you’re selecting an award-winning team with a proven track record of delivering homes of the highest standard.

To date we have been awarded…
  • 3 National Category Winner Awards

    Given to those who win a best in New Zealand National Category.

  • 13 Regional Category Winner Awards

    The highest-scoring Gold Award Winner becomes the Regional Category Winner.

  • 30 Regional Gold Awards

    Homes that are judged to be at least 80% above industry standard.

  • 13 Top 100 Awards

    The Top 100 homes in the country achieve Gold Reserve status each year, and proceed to the National Finals.

  • 2 Regional Lifestyle Award

    Homes showing exceptional interior design within their region and another for the best smart home.

  • 10 Regional Silver Awards

    Homes that are judged to be at least 65% above industry standard.

  • 1 Regional Bronze Awards

    Homes that are judged to be at least 50% above industry standard.

Award Winning Homes

In just nine years we have been awarded 72 Registered Master Builders House of the Year Awards. Take a look at our award-winning homes.

View Homes
2023 Awards
2022 Awards
2021 Awards
2020 Awards
2019 Awards
2018 Awards
2017 Awards
2016 Awards
2015 Awards